In 2022, Kenmare-based landscape photographer Norman McCloskey and The Irish Design Shop released The Irish Vernacular Calendar featuring 12 of the artist’s landscape images incorporating our built heritage and vernacular buildings and houses.
The best-selling calendar was a great success, featured in many national press titles and sold out quickly.
Now it’s back for 2024 with a new collection of beautiful landscape images that genuinely represent the Irish landscape, often enhanced with picturesque farmhouses, hillside cottages and remnants of buildings from bygone days.
The images are presented full size 35 cm x 31 cm, on high-quality un-coated paper with image caption and a clear month planner on the page below.
The cover is beautifully printed with a luxury soft-touch laminate and our signature gold-foil stamped detailing on the image,
giving this calendar a lovely finish and making it an ideal gift.
This year, the calendar is limited to 500 copies, which are expected to sell out quickly, so to order yours, please click on the link below.
- €30.00 & P&P
- This calendar is a wall hanging calendar.
Dimensions when folded out: 70cm in length x 31cm in width.
- Luxury cover with soft-touch matt finish and gold foil block detailing
- 12 new images of the Irish landscape featuring it’s vernacular buildings
- Large month planner below
- Interior pages are printed on matte, 170 gsm high quality paper stock
- Images are ready to frame you twelve art prints
SHIPPING FROM OCT 24TH
CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR COPY