( LIMITED EDITION )
KINGDOM is a homage to the landscape of Kerry that has provided me with endless inspiration for the last 30 years. The book reveals my close connection to this rugged and dramatic landscape at the edge of Europe and revisits many favourite locations to uncover something new. The drama and beauty of this special place are showcased in over 100 colour images, including some of the established gallery favourites over the years, alongside a whole new body of work.
The renowned photographer Paul Wakefield has provided a beautifully written foreword alongside a short introductory essay by the author about his experiences in the Kingdom of Kerry.
This limited edition of 200 comes signed and numbered in a luxury slipcase and includes a beautiful ready to frame 26cmx 26cm mounted print from a choice of four from the KINGDOM project.
- € 120.00 & P+P
- Limited Edition of 200 copies
- Signed and numbered
- Comes in a luxury Slip Case
- Exclusive limited edition mounted print
- ( 26cm x 26cm , ready to frame )
- 128 pages printed on premium 170g sm paper
- 101 Colour plate images
- Luxury bound volume with gold foil cover
- Foreword by renowned photographer Paul Wakefield
- Essay on My Kingdom by Norman McCloskey
Norman McCloskey reveals this poetic grandeur in his portrait of Kerry in KINGDOM. A kingdom by the sea and of the sea, carved and sculpted by the force of the elements. These photographs lead us through the landscape of Kerry, guiding our attention from vistas to natural details that uncover the essence within.